Psiphon for Linux download: Hi guys, you guys searching for how to download and install psiphon on Linux/Ubuntu system right? Then read the complete post and follow the steps below to run psiphon for Linux OS. Psiphon is initially developed for android and windows OS.
|Psiphon for Linux|
After get more popular of psiphon other platform users also tried to use psiphon. So here in this post I will let you know about how to install psiphon for Linux PC. To run any windows application on your linux system we need some external app called “wine”. Using the wine app you can use windows app on Ubuntu system.
Download and install psiphon for linux/Ubuntu
To run any windows application on your Linux PC just use the wine application. This is very much effective for all applications like psiphon. To install wine app on Ubuntu system follow the steps below.
Download psiphon for Linux/Ubuntu using wine :
- Click on the application Menu.
- Type “software” clicks “software & updates”
- Click on the other software tab.
- Click on add option.
- Enter the ppa – ubuntu-wine/ppa in the API line section
- Click add source and enter sudo password
- Clicks authenticate and close.
- Open the software center and search for wine app.
- Install the app and enjoy the windows app on linux computer. Not all the windows application but most of the apps will work.
- Now you need to download the psiphon 3 for linux .exe file. To download this use the below link and get the .exe file of psiphon for ubuntu.
- After download the file select and open in wine windows program loader.
- And the next processes are similar to other application install.
- Final step is install psiphon on linux and enjoy the proxy application(Psiphon for Linux) and break all the block in your browsers.
Psiphon for Linux/Ubuntu direct install without wine:
Psiphon alternative apps
There are lot of other alternative apps are there in the market like TOR, I2P download and lantern. The mentioned above apps are really worthy to use. If you are facing any issues in the above two methods just use the comment box below.
|Psiphon Alternative app|